CHICAGO (GaeaTimes.com)- The national Weather Service has announced that though rampage of blizzard is over but the temperature of the city is expected to fall down to 5 or below zero in next few days.
BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA (GaeaTimes.com)- It seems the worst is not yet over for the state of Queensland in Australia.
QUEENSLAND (GaeaTimes.com)- The Category 5 Cyclone Yasi hit the shores of Queensland on Wednesday midnight and left thousands of people homeless.
QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA (GaeaTimes.com)- The prime minister of Australia Julia Gillard assured the residents of Queensland of all possible help in rebuilding their homes and compensation for the damage they suffered from Cyclone Yasi.
CHICAGO (GaeaTimes.com)- As heavy snow storm and gusty winds engulfed the city of Chicago and many other states surrounding it, the Government of the country is leaving no stones unturned to ensure the safety of the citizens.
- Chicago Blizzard Slams U.S.
- Chicago Blizzard To Rock U.S.
- Thundersnow Disables City Life
- Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools Remain Closed
- Atlanta Experiences Winter Deluge
- Dead Birds And Fish In Arkansas: Autopsy Results Out
- Dead Birds And Fish In Arkansas Baffles Officials
- California Weather Continues Its Fury
- Earthquake Rattles Cumbria
- Mammoth Mountain Experiences 9 feet Snowfall, Early Avalanche Warning Issued by the Authorities
- Cape Cod Suffers from Major Snow Storm
- O’Hare International Airport’s Flights Canceled
- Cruise Ship In Antarctica Out Of Danger
- Chennai Rain Claims 150 Lives
- Iowa Road Conditions Cause Peculiar Accident
- Seattle Public Schools To Remain Closed
- Cyclone Jal To Lash Orissa With Rainfall
- Cyclone In Chennai Weakened Considerably
- Haiti’s Hurricane Leaves 6 Dead
- IMD: Chennai On Cyclone Jal’s Path
- Cyclone Jal To Bring Heavy Rainfall
- Hurricane Tomas To Hit Haiti
- WCPO Weather Reports Fearful About
- Cyclone Giri Intensifies
- Typhoon Megi killed 11 in Philippines, now entering China
- Super Typhoon Megi Strikes Philippines
- Hurricane Otto forms in the Atlantic
- Toxic sludge almost the size of Gulf Oil spill
- Greenpeace: high arsenic, mercury levels in sludge
- Otto gaining strength, could become a hurricane
- Warmer, wetter weather has crops on the move
- Mighty Danube neutralizes toxic red sludge
- Otto becomes tropical storm on mid-Atlantic track
- Otto transitions to tropical storm in the Atlantic
- Subtropical Storm Otto not moving much in Atlantic