TEHRAN - At least 104 people were injured in a magnitude 4.9 earthquake that hit Iran Saturday, a media report said.
MEXICO CITY - At least 21 people died in a bus accident in western Mexico when a fuel truck drifted into the lane of the oncoming bus, officials in Sinaloa province confirmed Saturday.
BEIJING - In a massive security operation ahead of the Asian Games, police in China have arrested 611 people near the host city of Guangzhou, officials said.
SEOUL - Somali pirates have freed a South Korean oil tanker seized off the coast of East Africa seven months ago, South Korean news agency Yonhap reported.
MUMBAI - In a major security scare, a policeman accidentally fired his service revolver and injured his leg Saturday outside the Taj hotel, where US President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle are staying.
- No evidence of blast on board crashed US plane: UAE
- Two Andhra girls rescued from Nepali youths
- New Zealand man, daughter convicted of incest conspiracy
- Angry cop fires at senior in Himachal
- Australian woman who hid heroin in stomach held
- Indonesian volcano rumbles, flights cancelled
- Constable killed in accidental firing in Jharkhand
- Court orders fraud case against Kerala lottery dealer
- Bhopal gas survivors want to meet Obama
- Cholera outbreak: 2,000 evacuated from Haiti refugee camp
- Delhi fire department gets over 200 calls on Diwali
- Cuba Plane Crash: Black Box Recovered
- Pakistanis jailed for sexual crimes in Britain
- Cyclone Jal To Hit Andhra Pradesh
- Two Orissa ports on alert over cyclone ‘Jal’
- Alert in Andhra as cyclone threatens coast
- Mexican drug cartel chief killed in shootout
- Man killed on Diwali night in row over crackers
- Black box of crashed plane found in Cuba
- 19 killed in China mall fire
- BJP leader shot dead in Bihar