BHUBANESWAR - At least three people were killed when a multi-utility vehicle carrying them collided with a parked truck in Orissa's Bhadrak district Tuesday, police said.
QUETTA - People in Sorab, a small town with a population of around 5,000 in Pakistan's Balochistan province, have been living in fear and anguish for almost two and a half months as help from the government has been insufficient in the aftermath of a strong earthquake in August that shattered their lives.
MEXICO CITY - An earthquake measuring 5.0 on the Richter scale jolted southern Mexico, but no casualties were reported, authorities said.
WASHINGTON - Three US citizens were killed in a northern Mexican city sharing borders with the US state of Texas, the State Department said.
LONDON - Australian authorities have seized 168 kg of heroin, the fifth biggest shipment of the contraband ever to be smuggled into the country, hidden inside a consignment of wooden doors from Malaysia to Sydney, a media report said Monday.
- 20 robbers loot cash from train
- Human trafficking network busted in Delhi
- Four held with black buck in Uttar Pradesh
- Bengal trawler tragedy toll rises to 66 (Third Lead)
- Spate of crimes against jewellers in Agra
- Man attacked for giving land to police in Jharkhand
- Man who duped students of Rs.2 crore arrested
- 20-year-old Australian arraigned in first ’sexting’ case
- Two rebels arrested in Meghalaya
- Verdict in Abu Salem passport case Nov 16
- Australian jailed for calling magistrate ‘mate’
- Trawler tragedy drowns many homes in sorrow
- Three killed, five injured as bus ploughs into shelter
- Heavy rains wreak havoc in coastal Andhra
- Mount Merapi Spews Lava Again
- Bengal trawler tragedy toll rises to 42
- Witch’s hat causes power outage in London metro
- Three killed as bus ploughs into shelter
- Cops take woman to husband in Kerala, parents cry foul
- Policemen from 40 countries to attend Kochi meet
- Man sexually abused kids for 27 years
- Police take Agra woman back to husband in Kerala
- Pakistani minister’s diktat: end corruption in 7 days
- Megan Duskey Dies After Fall
- Death toll in Bengal trawler tragedy rises to 30