MEXICO CITY - Fifteen people were killed Wednesday at a car-washing centre in the western Mexican town of Tepic, in the third such massacre in less than a week in the country.
SILCHAR - Four coaches of passenger train Barak Valley Express were derailed Wednesday after suspected militants triggered a blast on a railway track in southern Assam, officials said. No casualties were reported.
RAIPUR - The Chhattisgarh Police are probing the death of a youth who died mysteriously here at a crowded inaugural function to mark a decade of the formation of the state.
CHANDIGARH - The All-India Anti-Terrorist Front (AIATF) has filed a complaint with Punjab police chief demanding registration of a sedition case against Booker Prize winner writer Arundhati Roy.
LUCKNOW - A court in Uttar Pradeshs Bareilly district Wednesday sentenced a man to death for the rape and murder of a minor girl, police said.
- Goa NCP president booked for rioting, assault
- Delhi student’s fall from school building to be probed
- Facts being checked in Mumbai skyscraper scam: Army chief
- Amit Shah’s bail plea decision Oct 29
- Indonesian quake, tsunami toll rises to 272 (Third Lead)
- Over 40 Afghans killed as roof collapses
- Anti-corruption helpline buzzes with complaints
- Ghaziabad jeweller’s murder case transferred to STF
- Man sets himself afire near Uttar Pradesh assembly
- Shutdown against civic polls turns violent in Meghalaya
- Indonesia Battered By Natural Calamity
- Apex court may take up Rathore’s bail plea
- Woman had to hold up her own head after breaking neck
- Indonesia looks for hundreds missing after quake, tsunami (Second Lead)
- They keep us safe on Diwali
- WCPO Weather Reports Fearful About
- Mexican town police force quits en masse after attack
- Passenger train derails in Assam, no casualties
- Bangkok survives flood threat, countryside suffers
- Doctor shot dead in Lucknow
- 100 skeletons found in lake bordering Serbia, Bosnia