BOGOTA - Twenty-five people were injured Tuesday when a volcano erupted in northwest Colombia, Xinhua reported.
MEXICO CITY - A 20-year-old criminology student, the only candidate for the position, was designated as police chief in the violence-plagued town of Guadalupe Distrito Bravo, Mexican media reported Tuesday.
NOIDA - Four people have been arrested in Noida for allegedly conspiring to kidnap a Delhi-based doctor for ransom, police said Tuesday.
RAIPUR - Four people were killed Tuesday when their speeding car hit a tree in Chhattisgarh's Bilaspur town, police said.
LUCKNOW - A crude bomb was found lying in a plastic bag near the Chowk Stadium here Tuesday, police said.
- Trinamool supporter killed in clash with CPI-M workers
- 43 die in Benin floods: UN
- Saudi prince found guilty of killing servant
- CBI books Mumbai realtor for provident fund scam
- 11 killed in Karachi violence, toll reaches 60
- France acts on fuel shortages as protests continue
- Woman bank official commits suicide
- 13 more killed in Karachi violence
- Man ordered killing of Indian-origin wife, court told
- Doctor commits suicide, blames wife
- Tripura minister’s e-mail hacked
- Kachru case: Court decides to ignore anonymous letter
- School manager’s murder sparks violence in Kanpur
- Woman, sons jump before speding train, killed
- Auto thieves’ gang busted in Ahmedabad
- British tourist feared drowned in Nepal lake
- The ‘case’ of SP leader’s tricolour birthday cake
- Wife kills alcoholic husband
- Pakistan’s flood victims reluctant to return home
- Lingerie-obsessed Canadian commander exposed as serial killer