Ciudad Juarez (Mexico), Oct 13 (IANS/EFE) Gunmen murdered three men at a hospital in Ciudad Juarez, the most violent city in Mexico, police said.
COPIAPO - A triumphant Florencio Avalos, 31, emerged safe above ground late Tuesday, the first of 33 miners to be rescued after more than two months of being trapped deep underground.
COPIAPO - The first rescue worker was lowered into the Chilean mine late Tuesday, the official beginning of the rescue of 33 trapped miners.
COPIAPO - The final preparations for the rescue of 33 miners in Chile began late Tuesday with the lowering and raising of an empty test-capsule down the escape shaft.
COPIAPO - Chilean President Sebastian Pinera arrived Tuesday at the San Jose copper mine, where he was to witness the attempt to rescue 33 miners trapped underground for more than two months.
- Rs.60 lakh looted from bank car in Maharashtra
- Cocaine worth Rs.50 million seized in Pune
- Two foreigners arrested in Iran
- Convicted thief’s hand cut off in Iran
- Rajasthan woman strangled in suspected honour killing
- 61 challans issued against vehicles entering Games lane
- Chile mine rescue enters final phase
- 5 Delhi cops to be booked for fake drugs case, bribe
- Tanker collides with container ship off Dutch coast
- Indian-origin man stabs ex-lover 27 times
- BSP legislator booked for violence in Uttar Pradesh
- 40 killed in Ukraine train-bus collision
- 37 die in Ukraine accident
- Two held in Uttar Pradesh with fake currency notes
- New Zealand man forces kids to have sex