Veracruz (Mexico), Nov 3 (IANS/EFE) Six slain men were hurled out of two moving SUVs on a highway near the boundary between the Gulf coast states of Tamaulipas and Veracruz, Mexican authorities said.
HYDERABAD - Andhra Pradesh is facing the threat of a cyclonic storm while heavy rains in the coastal region have claimed 20 lives and damaged crops in over 100,000 hectares, officials said Tuesday.
LUCKNOW - Panic gripped an area of Uttar Pradesh's Kanpur district Tuesday after a human skeleton was recovered from an unclaimed sack, police said.
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan's Interior Minister Rehman Malik Tuesday told the national assembly that a total of 288 police officials have been found guilty of human rights violation and other crimes, including rape, a media report said.
CHANDIGARH - A woman has been arrested in Haryana's Ambala city on charges of drugs smuggling, police said.
- Iranian ‘adultress’ to be executed Wednesday
- Delhi may get new police chief
- Students injured after crackers explode inside classroom
- Gangster arrested in Ghaziabad
- 11 injured in Britain gas explosion
- Truck runs over schoolgirl in Ghaziabad
- Bengal trawler capsize toll rises to 76
- CBI probe in Jharkhand police fund scam put on hold
- Adarsh scam: Antony seeks reports from service chiefs
- Bitumen scam: Jharkhand suspends two engineers
- Four killed in Uttar Pradesh accident
- Indonesia’s Tsunami: Rescue Efforts Continue
- Mount Merapi Stalls Flight Operations
- Actor mistaken for gunman, shot dead
- Bengal trawler tragedy toll rises to 69
- Incestuous Austrian expresses love for wife
- Two policemen suspended for inaction
- Chandigarh trader robbed of Rs.2 mn
- Coffee Shop In Houston Ravaged By Fire
- Over 20 quintals adulterated sweets seized in Punjab
- Bangladesh changes rules to detain 1971 war criminals
- Extortionists, stalkers push crime graph in Bangladesh
- Rs 1.5 mn robbery in Chandigarh
- Pakistan targets Transparency International with probe
- Large trees discourage criminals
- Sex abuse victims meet Vatican spokesman
- Sicilian Robin Hood’s skeleton exhumed