BOGOTA - An explosion took place Wednesday in a warehouse of an airport in Colombia, police said.
JAKARTA - A Qantas plane dumped fuel over Indonesia's Batam island Thursday to make an emergency landing in Singapore, an Indonesian flight safety official told local television.
KAKDWIP - Five more bodies were fished out Wednesday from the Muriganga river, taking the death count in the West Bengal trawler tragedy to 81, an official said. A total of 72 people are still untraced.
AHMEDABAD - A man was arrested by Rajasthan Police Wednesday from Gujarat's Godhra town in connection with the 2007 Ajmer blast, which killed three people and injured 30, a police source said.
AHMEDABAD - A special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court in Gujarat Wednesday rejected the bail plea of a farmhouse owner held in connection with the 2005 allged staged shootout of Sohrabuddin Sheikh and his wife Kauserbi's disappearance.
- UAE holds cyber crime workshop
- Italian held in Himachal for illegal stay
- Taiwan raises death toll from Typhoon Megi to 36
- Andhra rains cause havoc, toll rises to 25
- Court notice to police on Geelani, Arundhati speeches
- Chennai boy’s kidnappers nabbed, Rs.1 crore ransom seized
- Bengal trawler capsize: Toll rises to 80, over 50 still missing
- Serbia Quake Leaves 2 Dead
- Securitymen attacked, rifles snatched away
- West Bengal trawler capsize toll now 77
- Supporters of SP, Ulema Council clash in Uttar Pradesh
- Haryana man killed over love affair, hunt on for attackers
- Fire in west Delhi timber warehouse
- Traffic cop set ablaze by autorickshaw driver dies
- Two Pakistan Army generals caught in Rs.75 mn loan scam
- Brazil urged to probe murders of journalists