ISLAMABAD - Pakistan has released a total of 562 Indian nationals from the country's prisons since 2009, a federal minister told the national assembly.
TORONTO - In a story that reads like a spy thriller, a young Chinese fooled customs and security at Hong Kong airport last week to board an Air Canada flight faking as an elderly white man and land in Vancouver to seek asylum.
Rome, Nov 6 (IANS/RIA Novosti) About 50 people, including several children, were injured after a fire broke out in a children's hospital in Rome. No casualties have been reported.
BOGOTA - Nearly two million children are working as child labourers in Colombia and about 19,000 of them are involved in prostitution, a media report said.
SINGAPORE - It was coincidence that on consecutive days Qantas passenger jets experienced engine problems that forced them to return to Singapore shortly after take-off, the Australian airline said Saturday.
- 12 killed, house set afire in Russia
- 13 die in China mall blaze
- Another Foxconn worker falls to death in China
- Shopkeeper shot for not paying bribe, traders allege
- Lucknow family holds thief captive for two days
- Police patrol Delhi as Diwali celebrations peak
- Over 80 killed in Pakistan terror bombing, plane crash (Roundup)
- Rakhi Sawant says she met model Rinky before her death
- Attack on Indian not racially motivated: Australian court
- Toll rises to 9 in flashfloods, landslides in Philippines
- Tripura medical student commits suicide for ‘Orkut’ lover
- Aerocaribbean Flight Crashes Near Havana
- Mistaken for Maoists, cops beaten up by villagers
- Japan to investigate leaked videos of boat collision
- Plane with 68 on board crashes in Cuba, no survivors (Second Lead)
- Man held for supplying fake notes from Bangladesh
- Cuban plane crashes with 68 on board