Mexico City, Nov 15 (IANS/EFE) Mexican marines have rescued 103 people, including three newborns and a pregnant 12-year-old girl, who were held captive by human traffickers at a banana plantation in Mexico, officials said.
Buenos Aires, Nov 15 (IANS/EFE) A 39-year-old man in the Argentine capital was arrested on charges of kidnapping a teenaged girl he met on social networking website Facebook, authorities said.
LIMA - At least 18 people died and many injured in four separate road accidents in Peru, police said.
MEXICO CITY - Four people were killed in a gas explosion that demolished part of a luxury hotel near the Mexican Caribbean resort of Cancun Sunday, a German consular official said.
LUCKNOW - Tension gripped large parts of the old city Sunday following prolonged clashes between the police and agitated mobs protesting against the arrest of leading Shia clerics Maulana Kalbe Jawaad and Maulana Agha Roohi.
- Seven dead in blaze at French foreign-worker housing complex
- Children’s Day? Corporal punishment cases emerge in Kerala
- Gurgaon businessman’s decomposed body found
- Somali pirates free British couple
- Tripura to use satellites to track terrorists
- Palm Beach Crash Claims 3 Lives
- Notebook in pocket saves policeman’s life