GUASIMAL, CUBA (GaeaTimes.com)- The black box of the ill-fated Aero Caribbean Flight 883 which crashed on Thursday in Cuba killing all 68 people on board, has been recovered by rescue officials.
HAVANA, CUBA (GaeaTimes.com)- A small Aerocaribbean airline plane crashed yesterday at Central Cuba and the fatal accident possibly killed all of the passengers and crews on board, leading media sources have reported.
HAVANA - A 5.1-magnitude earthquake rattled items on shelves at the U.S.
KINGSTON, Jamaica - Tropical Storm Nicole caused flooding and mudslides across Jamaica on Wednesday, leaving two confirmed dead and at least 12 more missing, even as the drenching system moved north and dissipated over the Florida straits.
KINGSTON, Jamaica - Tropical Storm Nicole caused extensive flooding and mudslides Wednesday in Jamaica, killing at least two people, even as the drenching system moved north and dissipated over the Florida straits.
- Tropical Storm Nicole forms, may skirt Florida
- Tropical Storm Nicole forms over Cuba
- Tropical depression soaks Cuba, heads for Florida
- Tropical depression heads to Fla. after Cuba hit
- Tropical depression aims at Cuba, then Florida
- Tropical depression in Caribbean heads for Cuba
- Tropical depression forms south of Cuba
- Cuba TV airs hotel bombing suspect confessing
- Key witness in jeopardy for detainee's NYC trial
- Tanzanian who supplied explosives testifies in NY
- Spill cleanup under way along New Mexico river
- War-crimes trial opens for youngest Gitmo inmate
- US closes Guantanamo beach where Marines drowned
- Venezuela extradites terror suspect to Cuba
- Chavez: Detained Salvadoran wanted in Cuba
- Cuba preparing for possible arrival of oil spill
- Drought leaves Cuban reservoirs at 40 pct capacity
- Small part of oil slick reaches powerful current
- BP hopes 'top kill' to stop oil can start Sunday
- Concern grows about oil reaching Florida, Cuba
- APNewsBreak: US and Cuba hold talks on oil spill
- Scientists watching where oil spill headed next
- Fidel Castro: Oil spill shows corporate domination
- Detainee: I'll skip trial if strip searches go on
- NY judge wants to hear from ex-Guantanamo detainee
- Dissident drowns trying to sneak back into Cuba
- Haiti prompts meeting of top Cuban, US officials
- Raul Castro: Fidel doing 'very well for his age'
- IAPA: Latam leaders threatening critical media
- Moderate earthquake, aftershock shake eastern Cuba
- Flooding makes Havana's Malecon a giant puddle
- Moderate quake hits eastern Cuba
- Chavez turns to Cubans for help with energy crisis
- Haiti earthquake gives Guantanamo new mission
- AP News in Brief