BUENOS AIRES - A 62-year-old Argentinian man has been arrested on suspicion of abusing his daughter for 30 years and fathering 10 children with her, a news report said.
Monterrey (Mexico), Nov 25 (IANS/EFE) Five soldiers died Wednesday when the Mexican air force plane they were travelling in crashed at the Monterrey airport, a spokesman for the National Security Council said.
KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysia's High Court has sentenced an Indian man to hang for trafficking in more than 12 kg of ketamine, news reports said Thursday.
CHANDIGARH/AMRITSAR - Less than a year ago, 24-year-old Sukhwinder Singh was promised a cushy job in a factory in Libya by a travel agent. His family took a loan of Rs.1 lakh and sent him there. But its dreams were shattered when it received his call a few weeks later. The factory did not exist, he said, and he was living on the streets.
RIO DE JANEIRO - At least 21 people have died since Sunday in a wave of drug violence and clashes between traffickers and police in Rio de Janeiro, authorities said.
- Ten killed in Rio de Janeiro police raid
- Five dead, four trapped in Colombia mining accidents
- CEO’s arrest may hit future plans of LIC Housing Finance
- Fake visa racket busted, three held
- Appeal court upholds detention order for WikiLeaks founder
- Fresh violence erupts in Bengal, seven held
- Psychologists to counsel Delhi building collapse victims
- ED quizzes lobbyist Radia, records her statement
- Home ministry official sent to six days’ police custody
- Now, Delhi Police to join Facebook
- Jailed criminal from Nitish’s camp wins
- ED records lobbyist Nira Radia’s statement
- Businesses would have to pay us first: Assam student body
- Top bank officials arrested on alleged graft charges
- IPL, Ranji players booked for threatening journalist
- Second blast rips through New Zealand mine; all 29 miners dead (Second Lead)
- 23 Haryana doctors convicted for gender tests
- Cambodia Stampede Claims 378 Lives
- MBA student commits suicide
- Checking cyber crime a high priority, says C-DAC
- Experts examine damaged vessel on Hooghly river
- New Zealand Mine Explosion Victims Possibly Dead
- Amateur pilot strays into flypast in Britain
- ATM frauds on the rise in Chandigarh
- Compensation announced for Shanghai fire victims
- Families fell to the floor when told of New Zealand miners’ death
- Lobbyist Nira Radia being questioned
- Miners believed dead after second blast at New Zealand coal mine
- China shuts down 60,000 porn sites
- Pillion riding ban lifted in Karachi