MUMBAI - With a view to bringing police services virtually to the doorstep of citizens, a Mumbai legislator Tuesday proposed setting up of mobile police outposts.
ISLAMABAD - In a massive operation, Pakistan's anti-narcotics officials Tuesday seized drugs and liquor worth Rs.400 million in Islamabad and Rawalpindi and arrested 27 people, including three women.
MUMBAI - The Indian Navy and Coast Guard Tuesday intercepted a runaway Panamanian merchant ship that had slipped out of Mumbai Port Monday after defaulting on a cargo delivery despite taking part payment, officials said.
CHANDIGARH - A special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court here Tuesday framed corruption charges against S.K. Sekhri, the former zonal director of Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB), Chandigarh.
MUMBAI - The Indian Navy Tuesday intercepted a foreign merchant ship off the coast of Diu by firing a warning shot at the fleeing vessel.
- Haryana bureaucrat gets five years’ jail for fraud
- Gang of inter-state gun runners held
- Ship starts sinking in Hooghly after collision, crew safe
- Test can tell suspect’s age from blood drop
- Schoolkids man traffic in Ghaziabad
- Karunanidhi asks ministers to help in flood relief
- Tiger skins, bones fetch $5 mn annually in black market
- Toll in Cambodian festival stampede rises to 378 (Fourth Lead)
- Indian-origin teacher jailed for sex with pupils
- New Zealand Mine Rescue Operation Continues
- Container ship sinking in Hooghly after collision
- Efforts on to rescue trapped New Zealand miners
- 14 die, 40 hurt in Pakistan roof collapse
- BlackBerry makers deny link with home ministry ‘mole’
- Seattle Public Schools To Remain Closed
- Charlie Sheen accuses porn star of extortion
- I didn’t kill her, says husband of slain Indian-origin woman
- Haryana family booked for dowry death
- Teacher booked for beating girl student to death
- Arrested home ministry official to be produced in court
- Man accused of selling four daughters in Pakistan
- Chronology of world’s worst stampedes in 2010