RANCHI - Indian Olympic Association (IOA) President Suresh Kalmadi Thursday questioned why the investigating agencies were calling only the organising committee (OC) officials in their probe into the Commonwealth Games (CWG) scam.
RANCHI - Two players were suspended after Jharkhand and Andhra Pradesh teams exchanged fisticuffs during a netball match of the 34th National Games on Tuesday, said an official.
RANCHI - A woman poisoned her two sons before consuming the poison herself here Monday, police said.
RANCHI - A labourer was beaten to death by a contractor and his son in Jharkhand's Bokaro district after he demanded his wages, police said Sunday.
RANCHI - An Indian Forest Service (IFS) official posted in Jharkhand committed suicide by taking overdose of medicines, police said here Wednesday.
- Tribunal quashes suspension of top Jharkhand cop
- Case against jail staff after mobiles found in raid
- More explosive chemical recovered from Ranchi
- Jharkhand job scam: Ex-official’s house attached
- Former top official surrenders in Jharkhand scam
- Man suspects wife, kills year-old son
- 25 school students injured as bus overturns
- Maoists kill four, torch bus, blast CRPF water pump
- Maoists kill three youths, torch bus in Jharkhand
- Three dead, nine injured in Jharkhand road accidents
- Fodder scam: 35 sentenced to prison
- 62 convicted in fodder scam, 23 jailed
- Prisoner dies in Jharkhand jail
- Son kills mother for ‘black magic’
- Three kids burnt to death in Jharkhand
- Maoists’ escape: Judicial custody for arrested jailer, wardens
- Mobiles, knife seized from Jharkhand jail
- Two Maoists arrested in Jharkhand
- Sex abuse victim arrested in Jharkhand
- Koda aide named in money laundering case charge sheet
- Six killed in Jharkhand road accident
- Six held for killing nine in Jharkhand
- Bail for professor who removed student’s veil
- Mother, child among 4 killed in Jharkhand accident
- Jharkhand delays sanction to prosecute tainted bureaucrat
- Professor removes Muslim student’s veil, arrested
- Arjun Munda surrenders, gets bail in 2007 riots case
- Nine people killed in Jharkhand
- Four juveniles escape from remand home, one held
- CBI plea to probe Jharkhand scam rejected
- Three die after drinking moonshine
- Two killed for practising witchcraft
- Spurious milk powder racket unearthed in Jharkhand
- Bank looted in Jharkhand of Rs.7 lakh
- Jharkhand police insensitive, corrupt, says women’s panel