NEW DELHI - A 11-year-old boy died after falling into a pit filled with water near a hospital construction site in north Delhi, police said Sunday.
NEW DELHI - A thief who, along with his accomplices, stole around 250 cars and removed their compressed natural gas (CNG) kits and music systems before dumping the vehicles has been arrested, police said Sunday.
RANCHI - A labourer was beaten to death by a contractor and his son in Jharkhand's Bokaro district after he demanded his wages, police said Sunday.
BANDA - In a rare display of courage, a woman who was gangraped by six men here last month managed to grab one of her tormentors with the help of another woman and hauled him to the police station after she spotted him Sunday , police said.
LONDON - The family of an Indian-origin Briton, accused of arranging his bride's murder during their honeymoon in Cape Town, said they were "deeply shocked" after South Africa's prosecution chief termed him a "fugitive" and a "murderer" in an emotional outburst.
- Radiation leaks at n-research centre in South Korea
- 8 cricket bookies arrested in Delhi
- Tripura tribal woman’s death sparks ethnic tension
- Tourist couple jump off fighting elephant, injured
- Maoists kill youth in Bengal
- Human trafficking manual helps police in northeast
- 13 held for hooch tragedy in Bihar
- Cocaine stash found in steamroller