GHAZIABAD - Three Uttarakhand Police constables were detained Thursday after they tried to mislead police here about the escape of a criminal they had escorted to Delhi for a court case.
SRINAGAR - The crime branch of the Jammu and Kashmir Police Thursday evening recovered a Bhutanese boy in Srinagar whose parents had complained to the Indian external affairs ministry that their son had been kidnapped and sold to a local in Srinagar.
NEW DELHI - A Bangladeshi accused of a 1989 murder in the US was arrested at the Indira Gandhi International Airport here Thursday by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), an official said.
NEW DELHI - A class 3 student of a government school was raped by her deaf and mute neighbour in west Delhi, police said Thursday. The accused has been arrested.
NEW DELHI - They had planned to gift diamonds to their girlfriends on Valentines Day Feb 14 but as luck would have it, six members of a gang which committed more than 100 robberies and snatchings landed in police net a week before the day marking the celebration of love, an official said Thursday.
- Seven killed as truck ploughs into Congress meeting
- Library assistant charges principal with sexual misconduct
- American citizen attempts suicide at airport
- Neighbour rapes eight-year-old
- Raja’s CBI custody extended by four days
- Man arrested for threatening to kidnap businessman’s son
- Trucks torched, Gorkhaland demand intensifies in Darjeeling
- Aarushi murder: CBI slammed for closure when evidence points to parents
- Three vehicle thieves arrested
- We are innocent, will fight for justice, says Aarushi’s mother
- Claudia Aderotimi Dies After Silicon Injection
- China earmarks $1 bn to battle drought
- 14-year-old trafficked Manipur girl rescued in Gurgaon
- Sen’s wife, friends shaken by rejection of bail plea
- Father of boy who killed 15 walks free from German court
- Captured Somali pirates brought to Mumbai
- Poachers held with leopard skin
- Iranians jailed in Trinidad for passport fraud
- Talwars wait for court order before next move
- Don’t free Davis, warns ex-spy chief
- Two bank robbers killed in Jharkhand gun battle
- Sacked Maoist army fighters attack UN office in Nepal
- Bangladeshi rape victim was whipped to death, court told
- Refused phone number, trooper kills woman kabaddi player
- Berlusconi vows to sue state over sex allegations
- Cops gun down gangster in Lucknow
- Former spymaster warns against handing over Raymond Davis