BHOPAL - At least six people were killed and eleven injured in a clash between two groups over the panchayat elections in a village of Vidisha district, police said Thursday.
NEW DELHI - Former communications minister A. Raja and two of his aides were sent to five-day custody by a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) special court Thursday, a day after they were arrested in connection with the 2G spectrum scam.
PANAJI - A special investigation team (SIT) has been appointed to probe the custodial death of an NRI chef last month, Goa Home Minister Ravi Naik said Thursday.
GANDHINAGAR - The CBI Thursday appealed to the Gujarat High Court against a lower court's refusal to allow a voice sample test of two accused policemen in the 2005 Sohrabuddin Sheikh staged shootout case.
- Australia’s Cyclone Hits Queensland
- More people involved in 2G scam, says Raja’s lawyer
- Raja, aides in five-day CBI custody
- Raja sent to five-day police custody
- Australia Storm To Bring Rain
- We want enquiry, say survivors of train tragedy
- Australian Cyclone Yasi’s Victims Promised Help
- Raja, aides presented in court
- Pakistan jail prison officials flee police custody
- Two Punjab women dupe six with lure of Canada
- Arrested Bihar editor begins fast over bad jail food
- Lake Shore Drive Closed
- Jail guard shoots inmate, self
- Raja’s arrest to fool people: Jayalalithaa
- Aussies take to Facebook amid disaster
- Five hurt as building collapses in Kolkata
- Lahore shooting: court extends remand of American
- Drug peddler held with Rs.1 crore brown sugar