ISLAMABAD - Former president Pervez Musharraf's name was Monday included in the list of accused in the Benazir Bhutto assassination case, a media report said.
RANCHI - The seizure of 40 sacks of ammonium nitrate in two separate incidents from this city and its outskirts is the latest indicator that the Jharkhand capital may be turing into a hub of illegal explosives meant to reach Maoists.
MELBOURNE - More West Australians have been urged to flee their properties since the number of homes destroyed by out-of-control bushfires in Perth rose to 59, said a report Monday.
ISLAMABAD - Three more Americans, besides US official Raymond Davis who fatally shot two Pakistanis in Lahore, have been prohibited from going abroad, said an official.
NEW DELHI - The National Commission for Women (NCW) Monday formed a committee to investigate the shocking case of a Dalit minor who was brutally attacked for resisting rape in Uttar Pradesh, a state where, activists say, the situation for women, ruled by a woman chief minister, is going from bad to worse.
- Two killed, 26 injured in Vietnam train crash
- Two held for stealing Punjab Police Gypsy
- Forward Bloc leader shot dead in Bengal
- Volkswagen Beetle Accident Leaves 5 Dead
- Girls not safe in Uttar Pradesh, say activists
- Rahul set to visit disfigured Dalit girl in Kanpur hospital
- Single punch kills man in Australia
- Six killed in Mumbai-Pune Expressway accident
- Arrested Bihar editor to be provided newspapers, books