KITCHENER, CANADA (GaeaTimes.com)- Ashley Smith's death was an accident and not a suicide, according to a report by psychologist Dr.
TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. - Environmentalists and some local government officials are protesting a Canadian power company's proposal to haul 16 scrapped generators with radioactive components across three of the Great Lakes on their way to a recycling plant in Sweden.
CHICAGO - A 12-foot section of a damaged pipeline that sent oil bubbling to the surface outside Chicago was being replaced Tuesday, and a federal official said crews hoped to fill in the excavation site this week.
CHICAGO - A Canadian company that is working to clean up oil spills outside Chicago and in southern Michigan has closed a third pipeline after a possible leak was found in New York.
CHICAGO - Crews on Monday removed a 12-foot section of pipe at the site of an oil spill outside Chicago that led to a spike in regional gasoline prices, but it could take weeks to clean up the contamination, federal officials said.
- Oil, gasoline up on US crude pipeline leak
- Double-decker bus crashes in central NY; 4 killed
- Officials: Bus crashes near Syracuse, NY; 4 dead
- "Canadian Idol" terror suspect in court
- 3 Canadian men charged with terrorism
- 3 men charged with terrorism
- Sulfuric Acid Endangers Sudbury Residents
- Obama, Lee criticize North Korea on ship sinking
- Magnitude-5.0 earthquake reported in Canada
- Magnitude-5.5 earthquake reported in Canada
- Rockies' Jimenez weathers storm for 12th win
- Small plane crashes into two-story building
- Small jet makes emergency landing in Calif.
- Europe resumes some air travel despite volcano
- Funeral Mass held for son of Maple Leafs GM
- Maple Leafs stunned by death of GM Burke's son
- Toronto GM Burke's son killed in car accident
- Editorial Roundup: Excerpts From Recent Editorials
- Judge sentences 'Toronto 18' ringleader