PORT AU PRINCE - At least 45 people - most of them voodoo priests - have been lynched by angry mobs blaming them for the spread of the cholera epidemic in Haiti which has claimed over 2,500 lives, CNN reported Friday.
Port-au-PRINCE - The death toll from Hurricane Tomas rose to eight in Haiti Sunday, as officials expressed fear that flooding from the storm could worsen the cholera outbreak in the impoverished Caribbean nation.
PORT-AU-PRINCE, HAITI (GaeaTimes.com)- Hurricane Tomas killed around six people and destroyed land and homes in Haiti as it continued to change its position and move away from land today.
PORT-AU-PRINCE (GaeaTimes.com)- More than a million people in Haiti awaited their fate yesterday when the National Hurricane Center put the nation under Hurricane Tomas warning.
PORT-AU-PRINCE, HAITI (GaeaTimes.com)- More than two hundred people are known to have lost their lives in the recent outbreak of cholera in the Caribbean island nation of Haiti.
- Cholera Outbreak In Haiti
- Haitian quake survivors to arrive in Senegal
- Report: 1 million Haitians in 1,300 squalid camps
- Bill Clinton lobbies for earthquake aid to Haiti
- IOM: Engineer killed outside Haiti relocation camp
- US names special coordinator for Haiti response
- AP IMPACT: Haiti still waiting for pledged US aid
- Storm shreds aging tents in Haiti earthquake camps
- Sudden storm blasts through Haitian tent cities
- 5 killed as storm blasts through Haiti tent camps
- In quake-torn Haiti, few answers at pres. debate
- Haiti quake figure pleads not guilty in Vermont
- Haitian PM defends speed of post-quake rebuilding
- UN launches anti-rape campaign in Haiti
- Just 2 percent of quake debris in Haiti cleared
- Haiti quake survivor returns home after 6 months
- Facebook page leads search for loved ones in Haiti
- Retired Florida teacher rebuilds school in Haiti
- Tepid response from US public to Pakistan floods
- AP coverage of Fort Hood shooting wins APME award
- Haiti ruling ends Wyclef Jean's run for president
- Haiti council: Wyclef Jean can't run for president
- Wyclef Jean brings sizzle to Haiti election
- Youth Olympics therapy for Haiti soccer team
- Wyclef Jean says his Haiti candidacy a 'wild card'
- After slow start, aid finally flowing to Pakistan
- Angelina Jolie urges aid for flood-hit Pakistan
- Scientists: Newly found fault caused Haiti quake
- Pakistan floods fail to spark strong global aid
- RAND report: Haiti must clear rubble, aid business
- US-backed textile training center opens in Haiti
- Mangoes, tasty and popular, offer hope for Haiti
- UN: Pakistan flood misery exceeds tsunami, Haiti
- Haitian children turn to begging in DR after quake
- Replacements bassist Tommy Stinson helps in Haiti