DHAKA - At least 35 people were killed and about 10 others were missing when their boat capsized in northeastern Bangladesh Saturday, Xinhua reports.
GREATER NOIDA - A Class 9 student has been kidnapped and Rs.10 million ransom demanded for his release in Greater Noida, police said Saturday.
MOSCOW - Police in Moscow Saturday arrested at least 250 young Russians and migrants from the Caucasus region in a bid to avoid renewed street battles driven by ethnic tensions, the Interfax news agency reported.
NEW DELHI - A man has been arrested for his involvement in grabbing a plot of land in west Delhi using forged documents, police said Saturday.
AGRA - Two cases of students going missing were reported in Agra Saturday, police said.
- Baby dies in womb due to wrong blood group transfusion
- Two illegal arms factories unearthed
- Clash after anti-Jaitapur nuke plant activist killed
- Bangalore cops quiz slain techie’s husband, friends
- Bengal governor to meet chief minister over campus clashes
- Indian police torture, says US cable
- 7 tonnes ammonium nitrate, detonators seized in Maharahstra
- British woman kills, mutilates daughter
- Four die on Gurgaon-Delhi Expressway
- Buses torched in Telangana to demand students release
- Policeman assaulted pver breath test
- Jharkhand Maoist arrested in Uttar Pradesh
- Provo Tabernacle Fire Causes Considerable Damage
- India asks UN to do more against sexual violence
- Four students hurt in Orissa school blast
- Mexican woman killed while seeking justice for slain daughter
- Two gangsters held in Punjab