THE HAGUE - A 16-year-old suspected hacker has been arrested in the Netherlands for allegedly having attacked the websites of Mastercard and Visa, Dutch authorities said.
LONDON - British Prime Minister David Cameron late Thursday condemned as "shocking and unacceptable" a day of violent student protests in London during which a car carrying Prince Charles and his wife, Camilla, was attacked.
MADRID - Steeplechase world champion Marta Dominguez has been arrested along with two coaches and doctor Eufemiano Fuentes in the latest Spanish police investigation into doping in sport, local news reports said.
BERLIN - Corruption is on the rise, with one in four people worldwide saying they paid a bribe in the past year, according to a survey by anti-corruption group Transparency International (TI).
- Griswold Car Crash Survivor Still in Critical Condition
- Britain adopts controversial university fee hike amid protests
- Violent clashes at student demonstrations in London
- Northeast delegation to demand women’s safety in Delhi
- Nobel ceremony not related to India-China relations
- Australia battles worst floods in decades
- Israeli’s worst-ever fire linked to global warming: Expert
- Double murder sparks violent protests in Uttar Pradesh
- Charges framed against teenager in hit-and-run case
- BSF killing innocents, says rights body
- Former CVC Vittal bats for Thomas
- Ex-driver claims threat to life from Nityananda
- One nabbed for minor’s gangrape in Maharashtra
- Pakistan to contact Interpol over ‘Indian’ cyber attacks
- Three bombs defused in Allahabad (Lead, Changing dateline)
- Pakistan flood victims move into new homes
- Three crude bombs recovered in Allahabad
- CVC launches website to fight corruption
- Nepal villagers try to set Indian border guard ablaze