DERABASSI - An elderly man died due to excessive cold here Tuesday, becoming the state's first casualty of the current winter season, police said.
NEW DELHI - Delhi Police Tuesday said they obtained relevant clues from the four people detained in the call centre employee's gangrape case and had "almost" identified the vehicle used by the four rapists to abduct the victim.
ISLAMABAD - At least 35 Pakistani government websites were hacked Tuesday by a group calling itself the "Indian Cyber Army", a media report said.
NEW DELHI - The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Tuesday searched the offices and homes of three Commonwealth Games Organising Committee (OC) officials and filed cases against Lalit Bhanot and V.K. Verma and a Swiss company for alleged financial lapses.
CHENNAI - Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M. Karunanidhi Tuesday announced a relief package of Rs.100 crore for the people affected by heavy monsoon rains in the state.
- Chandni Chowk blaze claims one life
- Pakistani woman publicly lashed by Taliban wants justice
- Family rules out nobody in Indian-origin woman’s murder
- Police asked to be vigilant about women’s safety
- CBI searches three CWG officials’ homes, two booked (Second Lead)
- Tripura village tense as man killed in BSF firing
- Hostages at US school freed; gunman shoots himself (Second Lead)
- Long trials to blame for rapists walking free
- Supreme Court questions Thomas’ credibility
- Four of family burnt to death in Uttar Pradesh
- Hindu girl kidnapped in Pakistan
- CBI books CWG officials Bhanot and Verma, conducts raids
- BSF trooper found dead inside train
- Six-year-old Pakistani girl rescued from wedding venue