BELLAMY ROAD, CANADA (GaeaTimes.com) -- In a car mishap on Sunday morning, a 28 year old man was killed on Brimorton Drive near Bellamy Road.
VANCOUVER, CANADA (GaeaTimes.com) -- In an unfortunate turn of event, one constructor worker was killed and another was severely injured in two separate accidents which took place within blocks and minutes of each other downtown Vancouver on Thursday.
KITCHENER, CANADA (GaeaTimes.com)- Ashley Smith's death was an accident and not a suicide, according to a report by psychologist Dr.
Nodar Kumaritashvili's "relative lack of experience" on challenging tracks played a significant role in his death during a training run hours before the start of the Vancouver Olympics, according to a coroner's report released Monday.
GARDEN CITY, N.Y. - Aircraft from a Canadian company that built the jetliner involved in an emergency landing in New York City last weekend have experienced at least three other landing gear problems in the past two years, Federal Aviation Administration documents show.
- Air threats create tricky balancing act
- Canadian PM to survey hurricane damage
- List of 19 recipients of Carnegie Hero medals
- Carnegie Heroes Fund honors 19 with medals, money
- 2 teams delay leaving for troubled games in India
- Commonwealth Games at risk with under 2 weeks left
- Hurricane Igor hits Canada with heavy rains
- Tropical Storm Georgette forms in the Pacific
- Tropical Storm Lisa forms in the Atlantic Ocean
- Igor heads for Newfoundland after passing Bermuda
- Igor kicks up dangerous surf along US East Coast
- Canadian guilty of perjury in terrorism case
- Great Lakes nuke shipment plan stirs accident fear
- Enbridge restarts Chicago-area pipeline
- Haiti quake figure pleads not guilty in Vermont
- Damaged portion of Illinois oil pipeline replaced
- Enbridge oil spills draw scrutiny from Congress
- Canadian company shuts down third oil pipeline
- Ill. oil pipeline leak stopped; cleanup under way
- Oil, gasoline up on US crude pipeline leak
- Double-decker bus crashes in central NY; 4 killed
- Officials: Bus crashes near Syracuse, NY; 4 dead
- Earl's biggest damage in Northeast: business
- Tropical Storm Earl makes landfall in Nova Scotia
- US says goodbye to Earl as storm spins into Canada
- Weakened Earl packs less force than feared
- Weakened Earl hits Mass. with wind, rain, surf
- Earl becomes tropical storm on way to New England
- Earl threatens Mass. with wind, rain, surf
- Earl blows past Outer Banks on path to Northeast
- Earl's center passes east of Cape Hatteras, NC
- Earl weakens but still powerful as it scoots by NC
- Earl weaker, still powerful, winds hit Outer Banks
- Fuel tanker runs aground in Arctic; no leak
- Earl weakens slightly, winds still at 115 mph