ROBERT, La. - Federal officials responding to a massive oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico say no dead, oiled birds have been found in Texas.
ROBERT, La. - Federal authorities responding to the massive Gulf of Mexico oil spill say dead birds with oil on them have been reported for the first time in Texas, but a state official there disputes the report.
ROBERT, La. - Federal authorities responding to the massive Gulf of Mexico oil spill say dead birds with oil on them have been reported for the first time in Texas.
ROBERT, La. - More federal fishing areas in the Gulf of Mexico have been declared off limits because of the massive oil spill.
ROBERT, La. - With BP declaring failure in its latest attempt to plug the uncontrolled gusher feeding the worst oil spill in U.S.
- After another failure, BP scrambles to plug well
- BP turns to next attempt after top kill fails
- BP's top kill effort fails to plug Gulf oil leak
- A nation mesmerized: Can BP plug the Gulf gusher?
- Americans wait to learn if top kill will stop oil
- BP: 48 hours before clear if mud stops oil leak
- BP says attempt to plug Gulf well going as planned
- Oil spill cam becomes Internet sensation
- 2 more days before BP knows if mud stops oil leak
- Gulf Coast awaits word that oil flow has stopped
- BP pauses effort to stop Gulf oil leak
- Gulf leak eclipses Exxon Valdez as worst US spill
- BP shoots mud at oil as Obama halts drilling plans
- New oil flow estimate: Gulf nation's worst spill
- Scientists say more Gulf oil flowing than thought
- Gulf awaits word on latest bid to plug oil leak
- Obama sends top chiefs to monitor spill response
- Frustration mounts as oil seeps into Gulf wetlands
- Anger, frustration over oil mounts along the Gulf
- BP says 'top kill' unlikely before Tuesday
- BP exec optimistic Gulf will rebound from spill
- Small part of oil slick reaches powerful current
- BP hopes 'top kill' to stop oil can start Sunday
- Scientists worry current could carry oil to Keys
- Huge oil plumes found under Gulf as BP struggles
- Huge underwater oil plumes found in Gulf of Mexico
- BP confident it can contain gushing oil with pipe
- BP confident latest try to capture oil will work
- BP expects Gulf oil siphon to work after setback
- Correction: Oil Spill-Tar Balls story
- Video shows oil flowing like steam from a geyser
- BP tweaks plan to siphon away oil from Gulf leak
- 'Top hat' oil containment device much smaller
- Crews put out about 190 miles of boom in oil spill
- Feds check 30 oil rigs, say no "cause for concern"