CAPE COD (GaeaTimes.com) -- It seems Cape Cod is going to miss the old sunny days as the Cape and other portions around southeastern Massachusetts were hit by a snow storm today.
BOSTON - Boston police received four emergency calls in the minutes after New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was involved in a car crash, including one that reported someone "screaming and crying," according to a transcript released Thursday by Boston police.
LEVITTOWN, N.Y. - A torrential downpour that washed out roads, cut power to thousands and left five people dead as it crept up the East Coast is edging into the Boston area.
NEW YORK - Torrential downpours from a faded tropical storm marched into the Northeast on Friday, a day after claiming five lives in North Carolina, knocking out power and dousing some East Coast cities with more rain in hours than they normally get in months.
BOSTON - A former professor accused of killing three colleagues in a shooting rampage in Alabama earlier this year won't be charged in an attempted mail-bombing in Massachusetts 17 years ago.
- Coast Guard: Instability sank Mass. fishing boat
- Round-the-globe sailor Dodge Morgan dies at 78
- After blast, states wait to act on aging gas lines
- Patriots QB Brady was scared after 2-car accident
- Man hurt in crash with Patriots QB Brady worsens
- Tom Brady jokes, talks seriously about car crash
- Mass. man gets 4-year sentence for killing rabbits
- Belichick glad to keep Brady as QB
- Brady's day starts with crash, ends with contract
- Brady OKs contract to become NFL's top paid player
- Driver cited in Mass. wreck with Patriots QB Brady
- APNewsBreak: 12 states warned about faulty propane
- Patriots QB Brady unhurt in wreck near Boston home
- Patriots: Brady attends practice after 2-car wreck
- Patriots: Brady expected at practice after wreck
- AP sources: Tom Brady unhurt after Mass. car wreck
- AP source: Tom Brady unhurt after Boston car wreck
- Mass. golf course groundskeeper drowns in hazard
- Earl's biggest damage in Northeast: business
- Tropical Storm Earl makes landfall in Nova Scotia
- US says goodbye to Earl as storm spins into Canada
- Weakened Earl packs less force than feared
- Weakened Earl hits Mass. with wind, rain, surf
- Earl becomes tropical storm on way to New England
- Earl threatens Mass. with wind, rain, surf
- Winds up on Nantucket, Earl now a weak hurricane
- Waning Earl still causing havoc for holiday travel
- Earl weakens, still hurricane on way to Northeast
- Earl sideswipes NC, takes aim at New England
- Hurricane Earl Strikes East Coast: Causes Minor Floods and Power Outages
- Earl weakens to a Category 1, winds near 85 mph
- Earl sideswipes Outer Banks, heads for Northeast
- Flooding on Outer Banks, Earl heads for Northeast
- Earl blows past Outer Banks on path to Northeast
- Earl's center passes east of Cape Hatteras, NC