CHICAGO (GaeaTimes.com)- The national Weather Service has announced that though rampage of blizzard is over but the temperature of the city is expected to fall down to 5 or below zero in next few days.
CHICAGO (GaeaTimes.com)- Chicago's Lake Shore Drive was closed Tuesday evening after three unfortunate accidents took place and whiteout conditions turned it misleading.
CHICAGO (GaeaTimes.com)- The National Weather Service predicted two days back that a massive blizzard would hit the city of Chicago along with 30 other states all across the country in 48 hours.
CHICAGO (GaeaTimes.com)- The National Weather Service has issued a blizzard watch from Tuesday afternoon to Wednesday owing to the bad weather condition in Chicago.
CHICAGO (GaeaTimes.com) - Two firefighters were killed and near about 17 were injured after they were trapped in a building while fighting a warehouse fire.
- O’Hare International Airport’s Flights Canceled
- Mystery Car Crash leaves Husband Dead, Wife Missing
- Megan Duskey Dies After Fall
- Ill. officer's father: Son couldn't handle gun
- Couple: Officer's arrest brings up bitter memories
- FAA: Small plane hits roof of Ill. fitness center
- U. of Ill. denies William Ayers emeritus status
- Prosecutors call 2006 Utah library blast revenge
- Ill. pipeline spill cleanup estimated up to $60M
- Prosecutors to seek death for 2 in fatal Ill. fire
- Lawyer: Bomb suspect not 'traditional bad guy'
- FBI says it supplied fake bomb in Chicago plot
- Enbridge restarts Chicago-area pipeline
- Damaged portion of Illinois oil pipeline replaced
- Enbridge oil spills draw scrutiny from Congress
- Canadian company shuts down third oil pipeline
- Ill. oil pipeline leak stopped; cleanup under way
- Oil, gasoline up on US crude pipeline leak
- EPA says Illinois oil pipeline leak has stopped
- Illinois pipeline leak spilled 6,100 bls of oil
- EPA: Crews closing in on source of Ill. oil leak
- EPA: Enbridge has until Tue. to stop Ill. oil leak
- EPA: Ill. oil pipeline leak slowing, size unclear
- Enbridge: Oil spills in Ill., Mich. not related
- EPA says leak from oil pipeline in Ill. is slowing
- Enbridge working to stop Ill. pipeline spill
- EPA orders Enbridge to stop Ill. pipeline spill
- Enbridge says Ill. oil pipeline spill contained
- Enbridge pipeline leaks oil in Chicago suburb
- APNewsBreak: 12 states warned about faulty propane
- Haiti quake survivor returns home after 6 months
- Peabody ordered to pay $174,000 over Ill. mine
- Woman gets 15 years for crash that killed 5 teens
- US military deaths in Afghanistan at 1,145
- United flight evacuated after landing gear problem