MIAMI - Tropical Storm Georgette has formed in the Pacific off the coast of Baja California in Mexico.
MIAMI - Tropical Storm Lisa has formed far out over the Atlantic Ocean, becoming the 12th named storm of the season.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland - Hurricane Igor barreled northeastward toward Canada Tuesday, leaving behind power outages, grounded boats and downed trees in Bermuda and kicking up dangerous surf on the U.S.
HAMILTON, Bermuda - Hurricane Igor kicked up dangerous surf along the eastern U.S.
HAMILTON (GaeaTimes.com)- Late on Sunday, the fierce Hurricane Igor struck the shores of Bermuda with a maximum sustained winds nearing round 120 kilometers per hour.
- Igor passes near Bermuda as Category 1 hurricane
- Igor nears Bermuda as Category 1 hurricane
- Big waves pound Bermuda as Hurricane Igor nears
- Bermuda braces for Hurricane Igor; Karl dissipates
- Hurricane Karl kills 2, remnants drench Mexico
- Hurricane Danielle becomes Category 4 storm
- Hurricane Danielle stronger, heads toward Bermuda
- Hurricane Danielle heading toward Bermuda
- Danielle getting stronger, heading toward Bermuda
- Tropical Storm Earl Poses Threat to Bermuda
- Bermuda man apparently died trying to save pets
- Colin dissipates as it passes by Bermuda
- Colin weakens to tropical depression near Bermuda
- Colin approaches Bermuda, barely a tropical storm
- Colin poorly organized as it heads for Bermuda
- Colin heads for Bermuda; Estelle forms in Pacific
- Tropical Storm Estelle forms in the Pacific
- Tropical Storm Colin headed toward Bermuda
- Tropical Storm Colin weakens slightly
- Tropical Storm Colin re-forms, heads for Bermuda
- Police: 'Barefoot Bandit' may have fled Bahamas
- AP News in Brief