BELIZE CITY, BELIZE (GaeaTimes.com)- Hurricane Richard made a landfall in the Central American nation of Belize on late Sunday, bringing along with it torrential rains as well as heavy winds in turn triggering large scale evacuations.
BELIZE CITY, BELIZE (GaeaTimes.com)- Central American nation of Belize has been stuck by Hurricane Richard with thousands of people fleeing their home and taking shelter in nearby schools and churches.
MIAMI - Matthew has weakened to a tropical depression and is expected to dissipate in a day or two.
GUATEMALA CITY - Matthew weakened to a tropical depression Saturday along the coast of Belize, dousing the southern part of the Central American nation and neighboring Guatemala with rain that caused flooding in coastal areas.
TEGUCIGALPA, Honduras - Tropical Storm Matthew roared over Central America on Saturday, dumping heavy rains on disaster-prone parts of Honduras and Nicaragua and leading to the evacuation of thousands amid fears of flooding and mudslides.
- Hurricane Watch for Tropical Storm Matthew at Belize
- Hurricane watch for Mexico, US as Alex strengthens
- Hurricane watches in Texas, Mexico as Alex grows
- Tropical Storm Alex gaining strength over Gulf
- Alex grows back into tropical storm over Gulf
- Tropical Storm Alex headed toward Mexican coast
- Alex, first named Atlantic storm, moves into Gulf
- Alex, first named Atlantic storm, heads for Gulf
- Alex weakens to tropical depression over Mexico
- Tropical Storm Alex heads for the Gulf of Mexico
- Tropical Storm Alex soaks Belize, Mexico's Yucatan
- Unclear if tropical storm Alex will hit oiled Gulf
- Tropical storm Alex not on track for Gulf
- US family killed in Belize plane crash