JAKARTA, INDONESIA (GaeaTimes.com)- A 7.7 magnitude earthquake that rocked the west coast of Indonesia's Sumatra island has wrecked a havoc in the region with the death tool crossing 400.
NEW ZEALAND (Gaea Times.com) New Zealand is all set to test its tsunami response skills today in an exercise named Tangaroa.
PORT BLAIR, INDIA(GaeaTimes.com)- Andaman Islands witnessed an earthquake of magnitude 6.4 on Tuesday which have led the seismologists apprehend an impending Tsunami.
SANTIAGO - Chilean President Michelle Bachelet ordered nearly 14,000 military forces Tuesday to the regions hit by a massive earthquake and tsunami, vowing not to tolerate looting that followed the disaster.
CONCEPCION, Chile - Chile's president defended herself Tuesday against charges of government incompetence in a disaster that not only shattered lives and property but challenged the nation's very identity.
- Northwest at risk of megaquake like one in Chile
- Chilean quake was so strong, it shortened days: NASA
- Clinton brings phones, promises to quake-hit Chile
- Tsunami swept away fleeing bus full of retirees
- Chile Earthquake Facts And Figures
- Scientists say tsunami models should be tested
- Quake stops production for biggest Chile winemaker
- Ventura Tsunami Updates
- Rescuers struggle to save lives after Chile quake
- Tsunami warning lifted; Waves reach Japan, Russia
- Chile tsunami reaches Japan; Pacific damage small
- Tsunami advisory canceled in final US area
- AP Top News at 3:37 a.m. EST
- AP Top News at 2:35 a.m. EST
- Japan bracing for up to 3-metre tsunami
- Tsunami from Chile quake hits Japan's shores
- Tsunami from Chile quake reaches Japan
- AP Top News at 9:13 p.m. EST
- AP Top News at 9:06 p.m. EST
- Japan issues tsunami alert after Chile quake
- Tsunami spares US, takes aim at Japan
- AP Top News at 8:57 p.m. EST
- AP Top News at 8:54 p.m. EST
- AP Top News at 8:51 p.m. EST
- AP Top News at 8:35 p.m. EST
- Tsunami sets off panic but does little damage
- Chile quake in 'elite class' like 2004 Asian quake
- AP Top News at 6:53 p.m. EST
- AP Top News at 6:38 p.m. EST
- Quake-triggered tsunami rushes ashore in Hawaii
- Chile struck by one of strongest earthquakes ever
- Chile quake toll rises to 82
- Obama says US prepared to assist Chile if asked
- Tsunami races across Pacific, threatens Hawaii
- Chile quake similar to 2004 Indian Ocean temblor