MIAMI - Otto has reached hurricane strength over the Atlantic on a path that's expected to take it farther out to sea.
MIAMI - Tropical Storm Otto has gained strength and is expected to become a hurricane as it heads farther east over the Atlantic.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Raging floodwaters from Tropical Storm Otto overturned cars, toppled power lines and washed out roads in the northeastern Caribbean, officials said Thursday, as high seas stalled efforts to free a grounded oil tanker.
MIAMI - Otto, which had been a subtropical storm, has transitioned to a tropical storm as it meanders over the Atlantic and could reach hurricane strength.
MIAMI - The National Hurricane Center says Subtropical Storm Otto isn't moving much as it swirls over the Atlantic.
- Subtropical Storm Otto forms in Atlantic
- 3 tornadoes tear across N. Arizona, damage homes
- Tornadoes derail train, smash homes in N. Arizona
- Storms cause flooding in Arizona, Nevada
- Jamaica PM: $125 million to fix storm damage
- Sky Harbor shut down as powerful storm hits
- Storms swamp Reno and Phoenix, drop snow on Sierra
- Storm grounds tanker in St. Kitts, no spill
- Winter storm swamps Reno, drops snow on Sierra
- NC town remains under water after East Coast storm
- NY woman is 7th person killed in Northeast storm
- Northeast storm brings sheets of rain, high winds
- Thunderstorms trigger outages in hot, humid SoCal
- Mighty East Coast rainstorm blamed for 6 deaths
- Rainstorm that deluged cars, killed 5 hits Boston
- Mighty rains deluge cars, close roads in Northeast
- 5 dead as drenching rains take aim at New England
- Storms drench much of the East Coast; 5 killed
- Massive storms blamed for 4 deaths in the East
- NC Patrol: 4 people killed in wreck on wet road
- NC Patrol: 3, not 5, killed in wreck on wet road
- NC patrol: 5 killed in storm-related wreck
- Massive storm brings heavy rain from NC to Maine
- Death toll rises to 5 in Jamaican floods, slides
- Rain pounds NC as storm moves up the East Coast
- 2 known dead, 12 missing after storm soaks Jamaica
- 'Nicole' sparks deadly floods, slides in Jamaica
- Tropical Storm Nicole forms, may skirt Florida
- Tropical Storm Nicole forms over Cuba
- Tropical depression soaks Cuba, heads for Florida
- Tropical depression heads to Fla. after Cuba hit
- Tropical depression aims at Cuba, then Florida
- Mexico: Mudslide proves less deadly than feared
- Mexico: No confirmed landslide deaths, 11 missing
- Rain hampers rescue efforts in Mexican mudslide