PHNOM PENH - Police in Cambodia arrested a man claiming to be an adviser to US President Barack Obama and head of an international finance organisation that stores its assets in caves and sunken ships.
PHNOM PENH, CAMBODIA (GaeaTimes.com)- In order to pay their homage to the victims of the tragic festival stampede, Cambodia is observing a day of mourning on Thursday with more than a thousand people killed or injured in the incident.
PHNOM PENH (GaeaTimes.com)- The nation of Cambodia is presently mourning for the victims who lost their lives at an unfortunate stampede at the Water Festival on Monday.
PHNOM PENH - A government spokesman said Tuesday that 378 people had died and 755 were injured in a stampede on a crowded bridge.
PHNOM PENH - Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen said early Tuesday that 339 people died and more than 300 were injured in a stampede on the final day of Cambodia's annual water festival.
- 180 killed in Cambodia stampede (Third Lead)
- Cambodia stampede toll reaching 100 (Second Lead)
- Crowd stampede in Cambodia kills 30
- Stampede in Cambodia kills 30
- Four killed after ‘microphone’ bomb explodes
- Man kills five relatives in Cambodia
- Stop using my name to escape law: Phnom Penh police chief
- 35-year sentence for Khmer Rouge war criminal (Second Lead)
- Khmer Rouge torturer sentenced to 35 years
- Khmer Rouge torturer jailed for 35 years
- Norwegian arrested in Cambodia on underage sex charges