KAMPALA - At least 45 people have died from yellow fever in northern Uganda since early November, the Health Ministry said in a statement Friday.
KAMPALA - At least 21 people were killed Sunday in a bus accident in northwest Uganda, police said.
KAMPALA, Uganda - If Ugandan police investigators are right, the size of the conspiracy behind the twin bombings during July's World Cup finals could hardly have been bigger.
KAMPALA, Uganda - A Ugandan court has charged two additional suspects in connection with the July bomb blasts that killed 76 people.
KAMPALA, Uganda - Ugandan officials say 32 people have now been charged in connection with the July bomb blasts that killed 76 people.
- 5 Ugandan children from same home die in landslide
- Uganda suicide plot meant to kill more Americans
- 70 feared dead in boat accident in Uganda
- 50 die after boat capsizes in Uganda's Lake Albert
- Africa readies troops for Somalia; US funds effort
- Uganda president calls for Africa to fight terror
- APNewsBreak: AU troops harming Somali civilians
- 10 dead as boat capsizes in Uganda's Lake Victoria
- African Union opens summit despite twin bombings
- Police confirm suicide attackers in Uganda bombing
- Police say bombers carried out Uganda bombing
- Police arrest 20 suspects in Uganda bombing
- Al-Shabab leader threatens more Uganda attacks
- Unexploded bomb vest found in Uganda; 4 arrested
- New al-Qaida threat: Somali group claims blasts
- Ex-Univ. of Delaware student killed in Uganda
- Al-Qaida-linked Somali group claims Uganda blasts
- Ugandan toll in World Cup bombings rises to 74
- Somali militants praise attacks that killed 64
- Blasts hit World Cup watchers in Uganda, kill 64
- Bombs strike World Cup watchers in Uganda, kill 64
- 64 die in bomb attacks in Uganda during World Cup
- Blasts at 2 sites in Uganda kill at least 30
- 2 bomb attacks in Uganda; 30 feared dead
- More than 20 deaths feared after blasts in Uganda
- Bombs explode at sites in Uganda, 20 deaths feared
- 2 bomb attacks in Uganda; 20 feared dead
- Bombs explode at 2 sites in Uganda, deaths feared
- Uganda: Bombs explode, Somali militia blamed
- Uganda floods displace 20,000, slow victim search
- Police: Uganda landslides kill 43; 100 missing
- 300 feared dead in Uganda landslides
- Police: Uganda landslides kill 30; 100 missing