HAVANA, CUBA (GaeaTimes.com)- A small Aerocaribbean airline plane crashed yesterday at Central Cuba and the fatal accident possibly killed all of the passengers and crews on board, leading media sources have reported.
HAVANA - A Cuban passenger plane has crashed in the centre of the country, killing all 68 people on board, including seven crew and 28 foreigners, Cuban state-run news media said early Friday.
HAVANA - A Cuban plane crashed late Thursday with 68 people on board, among them 28 foreigners, the authorities said without specifying nationalities or whether there had been any survivors.
HAVANA - A Cuban passenger plane with 68 people on board, 28 among them foreigners, crashed late Thursday, authorities said, without specifying whether there were any survivors.
HAVANA - A 5.1-magnitude earthquake rattled items on shelves at the U.S.
- Tropical Storm Nicole forms, may skirt Florida
- Tropical depression soaks Cuba, heads for Florida
- Tropical depression heads to Fla. after Cuba hit
- Tropical depression aims at Cuba, then Florida
- Tropical depression in Caribbean heads for Cuba
- Cuba TV airs hotel bombing suspect confessing
- 12 dead in Cuba bus accident
- Venezuela extradites terror suspect to Cuba
- Cuba preparing for possible arrival of oil spill
- Drought leaves Cuban reservoirs at 40 pct capacity
- APNewsBreak: US and Cuba hold talks on oil spill
- Fidel Castro: Oil spill shows corporate domination
- Haiti prompts meeting of top Cuban, US officials
- Raul Castro: Fidel doing 'very well for his age'
- Moderate earthquake, aftershock shake eastern Cuba
- Cuban filmmakers express support to quake-hit Chile
- Flooding makes Havana's Malecon a giant puddle
- Moderate quake hits eastern Cuba
- Cuba calls Haiti situation a shame
- Cuba cold snap kills 26 at psychiatric hospital