GRAY SUMMIT, Mo. - National Transportation Safety Board investigators examining the Missouri crash that killed a 15-year-old school bus passenger and the teen driver of a pickup truck are hopeful they'll learn something to make school buses and road work zones safer, an NTSB official said Friday.
GRAY SUMMIT (GaeaTimes.com)- A series of rear-end collisions involving four vehicles on Thursday killed two people and left around 50 injured.
GRAY SUMMIT, Mo. - What was supposed to have been a day of fun for a high school marching band turned into a day of chaos and tragedy, when the two buses taking them to an amusement park slammed into a highway wreck, killing a 15-year-old student and the driver of another vehicle.
GRAY SUMMIT, Mo. - The Missouri State Highway Patrol has identified the two people killed in a highway pileup that involved two school buses and two other vehicles.
GRAY SUMMIT, Mo. - One of two people killed in a Missouri highway crash involving two school buses and two other vehicles was a former University of Missouri football player who was the son of a state Senate candidate.
- Student: Wreck involving Mo. school buses a blur
- 2 killed, dozens hurt in school bus crash in Mo.
- Girl, pickup driver killed in Mo. school bus crash
- 2 die, 50 hurt in school bus crash near St. Louis
- 2 dead, dozens hurt in school bus crash in Mo.
- Reports: 50 hurt in school bus crash in Missouri
- Report: 50 hurt in school bus accident