BOULDER (GaeaTimes.com)- The city of Boulder and its foothills are experiencing wide evacuations after two wildfires continue to rage on with residents fleeing their homes in order to take refuge in safer areas.
BOULDER, Colo. - Some homes threatened by a wildfire in the Colorado foothills west of Boulder were protected by a private team of firefighters hired by an insurance company to look out for its clients' property.
BOULDER, Colo. - Fire management officials and homeowners living in the heavily wooded, steep mountainsides, draws and canyons west of Boulder had planned for years for the fire that swept through the area on Labor Day.
BOULDER, Colo. - Firefighters are battling a 10-acre wildfire in the foothills west of Boulder near where a large blaze was contained earlier this week after destroying at least 166 homes.
LOVELAND, Colo. - Residents forced out of their homes by a northern Colorado wildfire were allowed to return on Wednesday after high winds failed to materialize and ground crews made more progress against the blaze.
- Colo. fire forecast better; residents may go home
- Progress made on Colorado blaze as winds return
- Colorado fire commander says next 36 hours pivotal
- Colo. wildfire declared 100 percent contained
- 2 homes lost in 2nd human-caused Colorado wildfire
- 2 homes feared lost in second Colorado wildfire
- Second Colo. fire erupts, destroys at least 1 home
- Report: Fire pit may have sparked Colo. wildfire
- Crews close to containing destructive CO wildfire
- Fire retardant drops come under scrutiny in West
- Fire managers confident Colo wildfire won't spread
- Fire manager doesn't think Colo. blaze will grow
- Crews make progress on Colorado wildfire
- Crews contain about half of Colorado wildfire
- Neighbors rejoin man who faced CO fire with shovel
- Colo. fire evacuees cautiously allowed back home
- Colorado fire evacuees to be allowed back again
- Colo. fire evacuees get chance to check on homes
- Close watch on Colorado wildfire as winds kick up
- Wildfire sets sights on Boulder as wind picks up
- Boulder warns of possible spread of fire into city
- High winds mean Colo. fire evacuees can't return
- 169 homes destroyed in Colorado wildfire
- Thousands wait to see if homes near Boulder burned
- Crews contain 10 percent of Colorado wildfire
- Colorado wildfire destroys more than 130 homes
- Toll of Colorado wildfire grows
- Crews run into treacherous conditions in Colo fire
- 4 people missing in Colo. wildfire
- 8 people missing in Colo. wildfire
- 8 missing in Colo. fire that has burned 53 homes
- Colo. wildfire's toll of destroyed homes rises
- Authorities: 92 structures destroyed in Colo. fire
- Colorado wildfire destroys 92 structures
- Colorado fire forced residents to make mad dash