BELGRADE,SERBIA (GaeaTimes.com)- Central Serbia was struck by an earthquake of moderate intensity which caused 2 casualties and reportedly 50 people got injured.
BELGRADE - The remains of at least 11 victims of the 1992-95 war in Bosnia were found in a drained artificial lake on the border between Bosnia and Serbia, Serbian officials said Tuesday.
BELGRADE - The search for a mass grave in the village of Zilivode near the capital Pristina, said to contain the bodies of 25 Serbs kidnapped or killed in Kosovo, began under the supervision of both local and international observers, a media report said Wednesday.
NEW YORK - A bomb scare that turned out to be a false alarm forced the evacuation of a terminal at John F.
BELGRADE - A four-year-old boy miraculously survived a five-storey fall from a balcony in Croatia, a media report said.
- Serbian state TV website hacked
- Blast kills 1 at Serb protest in north Kosovo town
- 32 arrested in Bosnia for drug trafficking
- 47 Croatian school kids injured in accident
- Serbia finds 250 Albanians in mass grave
- Man injured by elephant at Belgrade Zoo
- Serbian police detain 9 over alleged war crimes
- Serbia: 2 jets nearly collided over Belgrade