MIAMI - Otto has reached hurricane strength over the Atlantic on a path that's expected to take it farther out to sea.
MIAMI - Tropical Storm Otto has gained strength and is expected to become a hurricane as it heads farther east over the Atlantic.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Raging floodwaters from Tropical Storm Otto overturned cars, toppled power lines and washed out roads in the northeastern Caribbean, officials said Thursday, as high seas stalled efforts to free a grounded oil tanker.
MIAMI - Otto, which had been a subtropical storm, has transitioned to a tropical storm as it meanders over the Atlantic and could reach hurricane strength.
MIAMI - The National Hurricane Center says Subtropical Storm Otto isn't moving much as it swirls over the Atlantic.
- Subtropical Storm Otto forms in Atlantic
- Subtropical depression forms in the Atlantic
- Storm grounds tanker in St. Kitts, no spill
- Heavy rains, winds, across Caribbean
- 2 known dead, 12 missing after storm soaks Jamaica
- 'Nicole' sparks deadly floods, slides in Jamaica
- Tropical Storm Nicole forms, may skirt Florida
- Tropical Storm Nicole forms over Cuba
- Tropical depression soaks Cuba, heads for Florida
- Tropical depression heads to Fla. after Cuba hit
- Tropical depression aims at Cuba, then Florida
- Tropical depression in Caribbean heads for Cuba
- Tropical depression forms south of Cuba
- Weakened Matthew soaks southern Mexico, Guatemala
- Weakened Matthew drenches parts of Central America
- Weakening Matthew drenches southern Mexico
- Matthew weakens to tropical depression over Belize
- Matthew drops to depression, soaks Central America
- Lisa becomes hurricane; Matthew hits Nicaragua
- Tropical Storm Matthew drenches Central America
- Tropical Storm Matthew threatens Central America
- Tropical Storm Matthew moving quickly in Caribbean
- Tropical Storm Matthew stronger in Caribbean
- Tropical depression heads for Nicaragua, Honduras
- Tropical storm Matthew forms in Caribbean
- TD Georgette moving in land in NE Mexico
- Georgette moves farther into NE Mexico
- TD Georgette moving across Gulf of California
- Hurricane Igor hits Canada with heavy rains
- Tropical Storm Georgette forms in the Pacific
- Tropical Storm Lisa forms in the Atlantic Ocean
- Igor heads for Newfoundland after passing Bermuda
- Igor kicks up dangerous surf along US East Coast
- Igor passes near Bermuda as Category 1 hurricane
- Igor nears Bermuda as Category 1 hurricane