Tropical storm hermine
DALLAS - A series of tornadoes spawned by the remnants of Tropical Storm Hermine are menacing the Dallas area but there are no immediate reports of damage.
ARLINGTON, Texas - The remnants of Tropical Storm Hermine swept northward through Texas and into Oklahoma on Wednesday, forcing more than 100 high-water rescues, swamping city neighborhoods, spawning tornadoes and killing at least two people.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Authorities say flooding from the remnants of Tropical Storm Hermine has killed a second person who was swept away from his pickup truck.
ARLINGTON, Texas - The remnants of Tropical Storm Hermine caused massive flooding in northern Texas on Wednesday, killing at least one person and much of the city of Arlington under water.
ARLINGTON, Texas - The National Weather Service says flooding from the remnants of Tropical Storm Hermine (hur-MEEN') has killed one person in a town north of Austin, Texas.
- Hermine swamps Texas, prompts search for victims
- Texas officials search for possible flood victims
- Hermine's remnants head north after storm weakens
- Tropical Storm Hermine Moves Over To Texas
- Tropical Storm Hermine makes landfall in Mexico
- Hermine comes ashore in Mexico as tropical storm
- Hurricane watch issued for coasts of Mexico, Texas