KAMPALA, Uganda - If Ugandan police investigators are right, the size of the conspiracy behind the twin bombings during July's World Cup finals could hardly have been bigger.
MOGADISHU, Somalia - A lull during fierce fighting gave Hassan Mohamud Mohamed time to hire a boy to wash the blood from his vehicle.
WASHINGTON - Survivors of a ship that capsized off the coast of Somalia during a U.S.
WASHINGTON - A Navy warship was providing humanitarian supplies to passengers aboard a broken-down boat off the coast of Somalia on Monday when the boat suddenly capsized, killing at least 13 passengers.
AMSTERDAM - Dutch police on Sunday arrested a British man of Somali ancestry at Amsterdam's Schiphol airport for possible links to a terrorist group, a spokesman for the Dutch prosecutors said.
- Ugandan police arrest 2 Kenyan rights activists
- UK spy chief warns of dissident Republican threat
- Bombers hit Somali airport, killing 9 others
- Car bomb, gunmen attack Mogadishu airport: 7 dead
- Car bomb, gunmen attack airport in Somali capital
- Car bomb attack on Somalia's main airport kills 2
- Roadside bomb in Somalia kills 8, wounds 14
- 6 Somali civilians killed in violence in Mogadishu
- Somalia blast kills fighters from Pakistan, India
- Somalia rebels looking increasingly like Taliban
- Uganda suicide plot meant to kill more Americans
- Kenyan accused of harboring Uganda terror suspects
- 14 charged for supporting Somalia terrorist group
- Justice: 14 charged for supporting Somalia group
- Africa readies troops for Somalia; US funds effort
- Uganda president calls for Africa to fight terror
- APNewsBreak: AU troops harming Somali civilians
- Suspects free with conditions in Minn. terror case
- Police arrest 20 suspects in Uganda bombing
- Kenyan police arrest suspect in Uganda bombings
- Al-Shabab leader threatens more Uganda attacks
- Unexploded bomb vest found in Uganda; 4 arrested
- Who is al-Shabab? Somali terror army extends reach
- New al-Qaida threat: Somali group claims blasts
- Al-Qaida-linked Somali group claims Uganda blasts
- Ugandan toll in World Cup bombings rises to 74
- Somali militants praise attacks that killed 64
- Blasts hit World Cup watchers in Uganda, kill 64
- Bombs strike World Cup watchers in Uganda, kill 64
- 64 die in bomb attacks in Uganda during World Cup
- Blasts at 2 sites in Uganda kill at least 30
- 2 bomb attacks in Uganda; 30 feared dead
- More than 20 deaths feared after blasts in Uganda
- Bombs explode at sites in Uganda, 20 deaths feared
- 2 bomb attacks in Uganda; 20 feared dead