SEOUL, South Korea - Red Cross officials crossed into North Korea on Friday to discuss Pyongyang's proposal to resume the reunions of families separated by the Korean War in the latest sign of easing tensions on the Korean peninsula.
SEOUL, South Korea - North Korea said it proposed Thursday a joint probe with the United States of the deadly sinking of a South Korean warship that an earlier international investigation blamed on Pyongyang.
SEOUL, South Korea - North Korea appears to have postponed a rare political meeting believed aimed at promoting a son of leader Kim Jong Il, an official and aid group said Wednesday, amid speculation that devastation from recent flooding has forced the delay.
SEOUL, South Korea - A typhoon killed dozens of people and destroyed roads, railways and thousands of homes in North Korea earlier this month, the reclusive state's media reported Wednesday.
SEOUL, South Korea - A typhoon killed dozens of people and destroyed roads, railways and thousands of homes in North Korea early this month, the reclusive state's media reported Wednesday.
- SKorea to send rice, other aid to flood-hit NKorea
- SKorea announces aid plans for flood-hit NKorea
- South Korea to propose flood aid to North Korea
- NKorea frees 7 detained SKorean, Chinese fishermen
- NKorea asks South for flood aid despite tension
- SKorea: NKorea asks for flood aid despite tension
- SKorea: NKorea asks for flood aid
- Typhoon kills 5 South Koreans
- Typhoon suspends SKorean flights, trains, kills 4
- NKorean leader Kim tours Chinese border cities
- NKorean leader appears to be headed home
- Official: Seoul not considering food aid to NKorea
- Rain batters China; 250,000 evacuated in flood
- Rain batters China anew; 94,000 evacuated in flood
- Rains batter China anew; 50,000 evacuated in flood
- Plane that crashed in China was NKorean military
- Small aircraft crashes in China, possibly NKorean
- Asia flooding plunges millions into misery
- Abolishing nukes: flicker of hope to global cause
- NKorea suffered serious flood damage last month
- Land mine swept ashore from NKorea kills SKorean
- UN Command confronts NKorea over ship sinking
- NKorea, US-led UN Command discuss ship sinking
- NKorea, US-led UN Command to meet amid tension
- Japan hopes spy sheds light on NKorea abductions
- NKorea demands its own probe into ship sinking
- NKorea, US-led UN Command meet to discuss sinking
- US-South Korea military exercises still planned
- NKorea, US-led UN Command to meet Thursday
- NKorea abruptly cancels military talks with UN
- US-led UN Command says talks with NKorea delayed
- NKorea, US-led UN Command to meet over sinking
- Korea bloodbath probe ends; US escapes much blame
- NKorea says it's ready to return to nuclear talks
- UN condemns SKorea ship sinking