BALTIMORE (GaeaTimes.com)- Baltimore's red light district was engulfed by a huge fire that was sparked on Monday afternoon that charred as many as four buildings.
BETHESDA, Md. - Maryland State Police say an autopsy reveals the driver of a bus that crashed last week, injuring 11 passengers, had a heart attack and died at the wheel.
RALEIGH, N.C. - A massive rainstorm drenched the East Coast from the Carolinas to Maine on Thursday, causing at least five deaths, flooding roads and washing away months of dry weather.
RALEIGH, N.C. - A massive rainstorm drenched the East Coast from the Carolinas to Maine on Thursday, causing at least four deaths, flooding roads and washing away months of dry weather.
RALEIGH, N.C. - Four people, including two children, were killed Thursday when the sport utility vehicle they were traveling in skidded off a rain-slicked highway and tumbled into a ditch filled with water, troopers said.
- NC Patrol: 3, not 5, killed in wreck on wet road
- NC patrol: 5 killed in storm-related wreck
- Massive storm brings heavy rain from NC to Maine
- Rain pounds NC as storm moves up the East Coast
- DC sightseers hurt in bus crash still in hospitals
- DC sightseers hurt in bus crash, driver killed
- Driver dead, dozen hurt in bus plunge outside DC
- Bus driver killed in plunge off DC-area highway
- 1 dead, dozen hurt in bus crash outside DC
- 1 dead, more hurt in bus crash outside DC
- 1 may be dead in bus crash on highway outside DC
- Gunman shot as Discovery hostages planned escape
- Gunman's body removed from Discovery building
- Discovery Channel gunman had explosive devices
- Discovery Channel hostage-taker hated programming
- Police kill gunman who held 3 at Discovery Channel
- O'Malley calls for review of power outages in Md.
- Pepco Fighting Power Snag
- Power outages hit Mid-Atlantic after storm; 4 dead
- Power outages plague DC area after storms; 2 dead
- 3 kids hurt in Maryland roller coaster accident
- Diners grilling restaurants over seafood sourcing
- Smithsonian holdings to aid researchers in Gulf
- Smithsonian holdings may show oil's impact in Gulf
- Earthquake: Maryland Awakens To Shaking
- Oxygen-toting robber who fled NY dies in Md. crash
- Minor earthquake shakes up US capital's movers
- Minor earthquake shakes US capital's movers
- Minor earthquake rattles the DC area
- East Coast to get relief from heat, not humidity
- More triple-digit heat brings misery to the East
- Records fall again in East as heat swelters on
- 150 residents moved out of hot Md. nursing home
- Naval Academy says 4 treated for heat exhaustion
- Scorching temperatures return to wilting East