MADRID - A prominent Italian lawyer, who represented the then Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, has been arrested in Spain, the daily El Mundo reported Tuesday on its website.
MADRID - Spanish police have dismantled what they believe to be the biggest cocaine laboratory discovered in Europe so far and detained 25 people, police said Tuesday.
MADRID - All but one of the 35 objects stolen three weeks ago in one of Spain's biggest thefts of modern art have been recovered, police said Monday.
MADRID - Steeplechase world champion Marta Dominguez has been arrested along with two coaches and doctor Eufemiano Fuentes in the latest Spanish police investigation into doping in sport, local news reports said.
MADRID - The massive building with neon lights in the form of two palm trees advertises itself as a "night club".
- YouTube acquitted of copyright violation in Spain
- Basque separatists want peace talks with Spain
- Small blast in Spain's Basque region; no injuries
- Hitmen accused of 200 murders held in Spain
- Spain not convinced new Basque truce is credible
- Train crashes into truck in Spain; 2 dead, 8 hurt
- Train crashes into truck in Spain; 2 dead, 3 hurt
- Basque separatist group ETA announce cease-fire
- Official: ETA truce announcement not enough
- Basque separatists ETA announce cease-fire
- Basque separatists ETA announce cease fire
- 3 die in floods in Spain
- 2 Spanish firefighters killed battling rural blaze
- Spain: 2 firefighters killed battling rural blaze
- Spain reissues US troop warrants over Iraq death
- Spanish reporter's Iraq death probe reopened
- Death toll in Spanish rail accident lowered to 12
- Spain blames victims in train crash that killed 13
- Spain train hits summer solstice partiers, 13 dead
- Spain train hits summer solstice partiers, 12 dead
- Passenger’s death forces plane to return to Madrid
- Moroccan drug ring uses divers to smuggle hashish to Spain
- Matador Gored By Bull, Recovery Uncertain
- 3 Basques convicted in 2006 Madrid airport bombing
- Spain partly closes air space due to volcanic ash cloud
- Air chaos costs London Marathon $230,000
- Mission impossible: Escape from Europe
- Spanish court shelves Israeli probe
- Man’s body hair shaved for magic after abduction in Congo
- Spain to hand over six suspected pirates for trial
- Spain marks 6th anniversary of Madrid bombings
- Fierce storms in Europe kill 51, mostly in France
- Fierce storms in Europe kill 50, mostly in France
- Fierce storms in France, 3 other countries kill 45
- Fierce storms in France, 3 other countries kill 27