KUALA LUMPUR - Seven Somali hijackers, including three minors, face a possible death sentence under Malaysian law for attempting to hijack a Malaysian vessel in the Gulf of Aden.
KUALA LUMPUR - Fat police officers in Malaysia's central state of Pahang will soon be forced to attend daily exercise sessions in response to criticisms that many in the force were out of shape, a newspaper reported Wednesday.
KUALA LUMPUR - Eight people, including four Indian nationals and four Malaysians, went missing after a cargo vessel capsized near the Malaysian state of Sarawak, Xinhua reported Thursday.
KUALA LUMPUR - A former woman director of a Malaysian company has been sentenced to 120 years in prison for swindling investors and money laundering, a media report said Monday.
KUALA LUMPUR - Three children have drowned and about 3,300 people have been displaced after their homes were inundated by floodwaters in northeastern Malaysia, a police spokesman said Monday.
- Indian national sentenced to death in Malaysia
- Ethnic Indian challenges detention by Malaysian Air Force
- Indian in Malaysian jail threatens to kill himself
- Indian widow loses salary in Malaysia, daughter back home
- 1,800 endangered reptiles saved in Malaysia
- `Syndicates exploiting Indian girls in Malaysia’
- 26 Thai tourists killed in Malaysian bus accident
- Indian man to hang in Malaysia for drug trafficking
- Malaysian Indian lawyer knifed to death
- Baby dies after monkey snatches it from M'sia home
- Malaysian body to build 1,000 homes in Pakistan
- Missing Indian ‘confirmed dead’ in Malaysia
- Indian’s disappearance in Malaysia being probed
- Malaysian tycoon to make movie with Hollywood stars
- Two held in Malaysia for trying to extort money from Indian
- Malaysian Indian admits links with serial killers
- Malaysia seeks India’s help to trace missing Indian
- Remains of 20 people found in Malaysian farmhouse
- Chinese mom, Indian father continue search for lost child
- Malaysia to probe missing people linked to lawyer brothers
- Serial killings in Malaysia
- Indian lawyer missing after meeting friends in Malaysia
- Malaysian tycoon’s killer also killed Indian, suspect cops
- Guard accused of dozing off kills colleagues
- Oil rises above $74 in Asia amid hurricane risks
- Ethnic Indians not helping in probe, say Malaysian police (Superseding earlier story)
- Ethnic Indians not helping in probe, say Malaysian police
- Indian-origin Malaysian minister denies sex scam charges
- Brothers jailed for burning church in Malaysia
- Two Indians held in Malaysia with drugs
- Malaysia pledges $1 mn aid to flood-hit Pakistan
- 40,000 Indians ‘disappear’ in Malaysia, visa on arrival scrapped
- Three Indians freed of drug charge in Malaysia
- Protesters fined for displaying cow head in Malaysia
- Two sentenced to hang for murdering man over $46