CAPE CANAVERAL (GaeaTimes.com)- A special memorial service took place at the launch site of the Kennedy Space Center in Florida on Friday to commemorate the victims of the disaster encountered by the space shuttle Challenger more than two decades ago.
WEST PALM BEACH (GaeaTimes.com)- On Thursday, Florida's Palm Beach International Airport saw a twin engine aircraft crash which claimed three lives and injured one, the airport spokeswoman Casandra Davis confirmed the news to the media.
MIAMI (GaeaTimes.com)- Tropical storm Paula has gained the strength of a hurricane, the Miami-based United States National Hurricane Center has confirmed.
MIAMI - The judge overseeing hundreds of lawsuits arising from the Gulf of Mexico oil spill has chosen 15 attorneys for lead roles in the multibillion-dollar case.
MIAMI - Otto has reached hurricane strength over the Atlantic on a path that's expected to take it farther out to sea.
- Engine fire empties plane in Orlando; no injuries
- Cyclist raising money for spill killed in crash
- Otto gaining strength, could become a hurricane
- Ind. money manager who crashed plane gets 10 years
- Lawyers compete for big payoff, control in BP case
- Otto transitions to tropical storm in the Atlantic
- Subtropical Storm Otto not moving much in Atlantic
- Panel: Gov't blocked scientists on spill estimate
- Subtropical Storm Otto forms in Atlantic
- Panel: Gov't thwarted worst-case scenario on spill
- Subtropical depression forms in the Atlantic
- Pastor, 3 others killed in Ga. church van crash
- Jaguars' Osgood attacked in cheerleader's home
- Jaguars' Osgood attacked in woman's home
- Gold rush on the Gulf: Researchers clamor for cash
- Tropical Storm Nicole forms, may skirt Florida
- Tropical Storm Nicole forms over Cuba
- Tropical depression soaks Cuba, heads for Florida
- Tropical depression heads to Fla. after Cuba hit
- Tropical depression aims at Cuba, then Florida
- Tropical depression in Caribbean heads for Cuba
- Tropical depression forms south of Cuba
- Gallup: Depression up 25 percent on Gulf after oil
- Oil gusher is dead, but not residents' anguish
- Sandcastles OK on Fla. beach; digging for oil not
- Fla. man drowns while attempting birthday bet
- Weakening Matthew drenches southern Mexico
- Matthew weakens to tropical depression over Belize
- Lisa becomes hurricane; Matthew hits Nicaragua
- Fla. bank robbers strap bomb to abducted teller
- Police say possible bomb inside Florida bank
- Tropical Storm Matthew moving quickly in Caribbean
- Tropical Storm Matthew stronger in Caribbean
- Tropical depression heads for Nicaragua, Honduras
- Tropical storm Matthew forms in Caribbean