New York, Jan 21 (IANS/EFE) The FBI and other US agencies arrested more than 110 people Thursday in a massive operation targeting organised crime in the Northeast and New England, Attorney General Eric Holder said.
Mexico City, Jan 21 (IANS/EFE) A man who tried to smuggle nearly a kg of cocaine from Peru into Mexico in his athletic shoes was arrested at the Mexico City airport, the Attorney General's Office said.
TORONTO - An Indo-Canadian man, who was convicted in the death of his five-year-old son 19 years ago, Thursday was cleared of murder charges.
MOSCOW - Russian customs seized three tonnes of ancient and valuable mammoth tusks that a gang was attempting to smuggle, the Interfax agency quoted officials as saying Thursday.
NEW DELHI - Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan has said that if their work schedules permit they would definitely go to attend the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards to be held in Toronto.
- Power company employee electrocuted
- Former bus driver arrested for robbery
- Woman looted right outside her house
- Youths arrested for making illegal calls worth lakhs
- Man robbed off after asking for lift
- One held for raping minor
- Woman kills minor son before committing suicide
- Man receives his death certificate!
- Three killed in Chhattisgarh road accident
- Murdered Chandigarh boy’s kin return compensation
- Delhi teacher found dead
- Maharashtra information commissioner linked in Adarsh scam suspended
- China seeks fair trial of its citizens held in India
- Education department’s e-mail hacked, porn sent to schools
- Charge-sheet filed against BSP MLA in Banda rape case
- Probe launched after woman paraded in Bengal
- Apex court pulls up Teesta Setalvad for letters to UN panel
- Three held for looting passengers after offering lifts
- Student rates female schoolmates on Facebook, suspended
- Seven prisoners escape from Haryana court complex
- Former RAW official disrobes in court, ordered medical check up
- Rapist legislator’s wife comes to his rescue
- Goa drug nexus: Arunachal police officer may be summoned
- Octogenarian hits burglar who flees
- Pune policeman commits suicide
- Former RAW official tries to undress in court
- 70-year-old retired principal raped, murdered
- Quake damaged 200 houses in Pakistan town
- Fake currency of Rs.4.5 lakh face value seized in Punjab
- Congo rape toll rises to 50, says UN
- Italy ‘in turmoil’ over new sex disclosures
- Sabarimala pilgrimage season ends in 102 deaths, what next?