Mexico City, Jan 18 (IANS/EFE) A total of 39 Singaporean art treasures from the 17th and 18th centuries were seized in the Mexican port of Manzanillo after being smuggled into the Latin American nation, the Attorney General's Office said.
Rio de Janeiro, Jan 18 (IANS/EFE) The number of dead from downpours that have deluged the southeastern Brazilian state of Rio de Janeiro has climbed to 665, authorities said Monday.
MUMBAI - A huge fire broke out in an oil storage depot of the public sector Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) in Navi Mumbai early Tuesday. The fire was brought under control after nearly eight hours, police said.
Mexico City, Jan 18 (IANS/EFE) A dozen inmates escaped from a prison in Mexico's northern state of Chihuahua after armed men rammed a vehicle through a security fence, authorities said.
CAIRO - A man set himself on fire in front of the Egyptian parliament protesting "terrible living conditions", a media report said.
- Massive fire in Mumbai oil depot
- Brazil: Death toll surpasses 650 in flooding disaster
- Three Chinese held for photographing troopers’ camps
- Somali pirates seize Greek ship, says EU
- Man kills brother after family spat
- Four held for murdering fruit seller
- Widows will be protected, given justice: Supreme Court
- Man riding on train roof electrocuted
- Builder shoots self in Delhi
- Near-miss at Birmingham Airport
- BJP legislator’s murder: Mother of accused seeks probe in rape charges too
- Jilted lover rapes minor, arrested
- Three held for murdering fruit-seller
- Three policemen suspended over student’s suicide
- Woman crushed to death
- Four killed in Darjeeling road accident
- Man arrested for robbing, killing friend
- Wrestler arrested for sodomising minor trainee
- Student gang raped in moving car in Ghaziabad, 3 held
- Sex doll ditches rider in Australia floods
- Two Maoists arrested in Jharkhand
- IFFCO chief Surinder Jakhar dies of bullet injuries
- Goa chief minister’s criticism of cop flayed by BJP
- Former Lok Sabha speaker Balram Jakhar’s son shot dead
- Court defers framing of charges in 2008 Delhi blasts
- Goa ‘custody’ death: Victim’s kin refuse to claim body
- Rs.20 lakh looted from car showroom, guard murdered
- Student killed, four injured in Uttar Pradesh accident
- Invoices land for Australia’s biggest natural disaster
- Telangana protests hit road transport, hundreds detained
- Red light over China’s erring staff to check graft
- Kerala court directs government to probe Sabarimala stampede
- Pakistan sleuths clueless about Hindu leader’s abduction