ABUJA - An Indian principal of a school run by an oil company, who was kidnapped in Nigeria Oct 13, has been released, Xinhua reported.
ABUJA, Nigeria - A federal judge has allowed Nigeria's secret police to hold four suspects for an additional two weeks of questioning over the car bombs that struck the nation's capital during an independence ceremony.
JOHANNESBURG - A South Africa-based Nigerian ex-militant leader was directly involved in deadly bombings that struck his homeland's capital during independence celebrations, according to South African prosecutors who charged him with terrorism Monday.
ABUJA, Nigeria - Nigeria's federal police force named two men Sunday night as the "masterminds" behind the bombings that struck the West African nation's capital during its independence celebrations.
JOHANNESBURG - A Nigerian ex-militant leader arrested under terror laws in South Africa says he has nothing to do with the deadly bombings in the Nigerian capital.
- Nigeria: Ex-militant leader arrested over bombings
- Nigeria: Death toll in bombings rises to 12
- Car bombs kill 8, mar Nigeria 50th ceremony
- Car bombs kill 7, mar Nigeria 50th ceremony
- Explosions kill at least 7 near Nigeria ceremony
- Explosions wound 4 near ceremony in Nigeria
- Explosion hurts 4 near ceremony in Nigeria capital
- 53 dead in Nigeria floods
- Nigeria: Fire strikes ruling party headquarters
- Nigeria: Cholera epidemic death toll rises to 352
- 19 killed in Nigerian building collapse
- Man crashes car into parked aircraft in Nigeria
- Nigeria: Car crashes into 737 aircraft
- Almost 400 people buried in mass grave after Nigeria massacre
- Nigerian army on alert after sectarian massacre