NAGPUR - This Maharashtra city was shaken Saturday afternoon when a former legislators son was shot dead by his brother-in-law inside a marriage marquee, police said.
NAGPUR - Exactly a week after the additional collector of Nashik district was burnt alive by the oil mafia, a team of 10 policemen were Tuesday attacked by a kerosene seller and his men here, police said.
NAGPUR - Angered by his girlfriend's decision to dump him, a man kidnapped her with the help of his three friends and gangraped the minor near here.
NAGPUR - The son-in-law of Maharashtra's Kalavati Bandurkar -- the woman cited by Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi in his speech during Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's trust vote in parliament July 28 -- committed suicide Friday, a farmers' organisation said.
NAGPUR - Ganpati immersion turned into a tragedy in Maharashtra's Chandrapur district when six people drowned during the ceremonies Wednesday afternoon, police said.
- Mob torches man for minor’s rape, murder
- Hindu groups call bandh to protest priests’ killing
- Two priests, guard found dead in Maharashtra temple
- Four choke to death in stepwell
- Four drown in Nagpur dam
- Dalits sore over Khairlanji massacre verdict
- Death sentences commuted for six in Khairlanji massacre case
- Death sentence commuted to life for six in Khairlanji masscare case
- Brain Fever Paralyzes Nagpur
- Lightning kills seven in Maharashtra
- Cops suspended for getting too close to tigress
- High court adjourns judgment in Khairlanji massacre case
- Decision on Khairlanji massacre convicts’ appeals Tuesday
- Explosives seized from Nagpur railway station
- Forest officials, scribes under scanner for official’s suicide
- Infant of 5 days burnt to death in Nagpur hospital
- 3 killed in Nagpur factory explosion
- Air India plane makes emergency landing at Nagpur