BEIJING - Six tourists, who were trapped in the air for seven hours while being on a recreational ride in southwest China's Guizhou province, were rescued Tuesday.
KUNMING - A suspected toxic gas leak near a detention facility in southwest China caused the poisoning of nine inmates Monday night, local officials and witnesses said Tuesday.
TAIPEI, CHINA (GaeaTimes.com)- Typhoon Megi striked the southeastern part of China on Saturday afternoon after wrecking a havoc in Philippines and Taiwan where at least 36 people are already estimated to have been killed.
BEIJING (GaeaTimes.com) -- After taking the lives of 11 people in Philippines, typhoon Megi has changed its path.
BEIJING - Mine bosses in China who don't go underground with their workers will be severely punished under a new regulation that took effect Thursday in the latest bid to improve safety in the world's deadliest mines.
- China's mine bosses ordered to go underground
- Floods continue to punish Asia, killing nearly 140
- Floods force evacuation of 130,000 in China
- Death toll from Asian floods nears 110
- Death toll from Asian floods tops 100
- China, Japan end spat over maritime collision
- Building, factory wall in China topple, killing 14
- Building in northwest China collapses, killing 8
- Japan PM urges China to act responsibly
- China mine boss given suspended death sentence
- Japan to ask China to cover damage to patrol boats
- Japanese leader says no apology to China
- China repeats demand for Japan apology
- Japan releases Chinese boat captain
- US praises Japan's release of Chinese captain
- Japan releases Chinese boat captain amid dispute
- Japan to release Chinese boat captain amid dispute
- Japan to release Chinese boat captain
- Traders: China halts rare earth exports to Japan
- Japan to release Chinese boat captain amid tension
- Typhoon kills 54 in China, dozens missing
- Typhoon flooding kills 33 in China, dozens missing
- 2 teams delay leaving for troubled games in India
- Typhoon flooding kills 18 in China, dozens missing
- China premier threatens Japan over boat dispute
- Typhoon flooding kills 13 in China, dozens missing
- Japan warns of fanning nationalism in China feud
- Taiwan cleans up after powerful typhoon; 2 dead
- Japan urges calm after China severs contacts
- Japan: China hasn't informed of break in contacts
- China halts ministerial-level contacts with Japan
- China halts ministerial-level exchanges with Japan
- Japan extends Chinese boat captain's detention
- Typhoon knocks out power, transportation in Taiwan
- 6,000 evacuated in Taiwan as typhoon hits